Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] itel it1401 pac file and fdl bin file download
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] itel it1401 pac file and fdl bin file download

[Downloads] itel it1401 pac file and fdl bin file download

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-09-2015, 08:06 AM

i grat you all. my name is ali and i am in cameroon. i have an itel it1401 which is pattern block and by that time i didn't have a gmail account. i tried a factory reset using the power button and vol down button buty with no success. i made research on spreadtrum phone and downloaded research download bini tried it but when i click on play it start downloading then stops during "FDL bin 2 download" and write "vart send error" please i want you to give the permission to download the pac file of itel it1401 and its fdl bin files for me to succeed repair the phone. thank you in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 11:58 AM
(02-09-2015, 08:06 AM)alimalamm i grat you all. my name is ali and i am in cameroon. i have an itel it1401 which is pattern block and by that time i didn't have a gmail account. i tried a factory reset using the power button and vol down button buty with no success. i made research on spreadtrum phone and downloaded research download bini tried it but when i click on play it start downloading then stops during "FDL bin 2 download" and write "vart send error" please i want you to give the permission to download the pac file of itel it1401 and its fdl bin files for me to succeed repair the phone. thank you in advance

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
alimalamm@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 07:38 PM
(02-09-2015, 12:04 PM)alimalamm alimalamm@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash using Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
08-09-2015, 12:00 AM

Thank you very much for the assistance. I have succeded to flash the phone.

Envoyé de mon i1k avec Hovatek mobile