Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ROM for Infocus m330
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] ROM for Infocus m330

[Please help] ROM for Infocus m330

soulover17
soulover17
soulover17
02-09-2015, 07:07 PM

Bricked my phone trying to install custom recovery, Now it's on  bootloop please help...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 09:34 AM
(02-09-2015, 07:07 PM)soulover17 Bricked my phone trying to install custom recovery, Now it's on  bootloop please help...

1. what method did you attempt to use to flash the custom recovery?
2. have you downloaded the stock ROM for your phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
soulover17
soulover17
soulover17
04-09-2015, 07:43 PM
(03-09-2015, 09:34 AM)hovatek
(02-09-2015, 07:07 PM)soulover17 Bricked my phone trying to install custom recovery, Now it's on  bootloop please help...

1. what method did you attempt to use to flash the custom recovery?
2. have you downloaded the stock ROM for your phone?

I had gained root access and then wanted to install cwm recovery in my Infocus, I tried it on mobile uncle app; selected a cwm recovery version and installed it after that the app asked to reboot the device which i did. when the phone went off it started to bootloop right away without any sign of recovering since then...

and i did tried to find a ROM but all i got is an update.zip OTA Update, which as they mention can be installed only through recovery which i don't have...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2015, 10:42 AM
(04-09-2015, 07:43 PM)soulover17 I had gained root access and then wanted to install cwm recovery in my Infocus, I tried it on mobile uncle app; selected a cwm recovery version and installed it after that the app asked to reboot the device which i did. when the phone went off it started to bootloop right away without any sign of recovering since then...

and i did tried to find a ROM but all i got is an update.zip OTA Update, which as they mention can be installed only through recovery which i don't have...

boot the phone into factory mode (vol down + power) and try flashing Clockwormod recovery to it using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html (choose 'to select boot from phone')
if that fails, someone @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2575.html has the stock backup; you could ask for an upload
This post was last modified: 05-09-2015, 10:59 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.