Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My techno f7 got brick please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My techno f7 got brick please help

My techno f7 got brick please help

samuelabokede
samuelabokede
samuelabokede
Enthusiastic Member
02-09-2015, 08:46 PM

Please it all started wen I wantd to install font through ifont den I did everything perfectly it den ask me to reboot which I did...then after it reboot it got stuck at techno logo.
Then I tried to boot into recovery mode and it boot into recovery. But the phone is rooted but I dint install cwm to it.

Then I used mtk driod tools to flash boot IMG and recovery IMG to d fone it said task complete den I removed the USB and tried to boot to recovery but it didn't go to recovery. This time when it gets to tecno it will reboot but when it first get brick it will just get stock at tecno logo not rebooting...

Please help me...am in need of my phone seriously...
Please help.

My gmail account: psalmabokede@gmail.com

Sent from my TECNO P5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 09:40 AM
(02-09-2015, 08:46 PM)samuelabokede Please it all started wen I wantd to install font through ifont den I did everything perfectly it den ask me to reboot which I did...then after it reboot it got stuck at techno logo.
Then I tried to boot into recovery mode and it boot into recovery. But the phone is rooted but I dint install cwm to it.

Then I used mtk driod tools to flash boot IMG and recovery IMG to d fone it said task complete den I removed the USB and tried to boot to recovery but it didn't go to recovery. This time when it gets to tecno it will reboot but when it first get brick it will just get stock at tecno logo not rebooting...

Please help me...am in need of my phone seriously...
Please help.

My gmail account: psalmabokede@gmail.com

what version of Android is the phone running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samuelabokede
samuelabokede
samuelabokede
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 05:12 PM
4.2 jellybean

samuelabokede
samuelabokede
samuelabokede
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Please I would be glad if you can provide me d solution in full.

samuelabokede
samuelabokede
samuelabokede
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 05:44 PM

Psalmabokede@gmail.com

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(03-09-2015, 05:44 PM)samuelabokede 4.2.1

Psalmabokede@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.