Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I need infinix hot note pro stock rom

Please i have tried the download only and it was showing "PMT changed for the rom; it must be downloaded. please any help?

Still waiting for your reply sir, because whenever I tried download only on sp flash tool I get pmt not found
Still waiting for your reply sir, because whenever I tried download only on sp flash tool I get "PMT changed for the rom; it must be downloaded"
(09-04-2015, 07:13 PM)Shemzy Wrote: Okay thank you, and this is the error in details BROM ERROR :  5007 S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET
Hope I don't have to format the formal rom on it before I flash the kitkat stock rom on it. Thanks a bunch

you're getting this error because you're ticking a box without a file path assigned.
you know what, send me a screenshot of SP flash tool just before you click Download.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
Sir, pls I tried the download only on sp flash tool I get this was the message that I got "PMT changed for the rom; it must be downloaded"
(09-05-2015, 11:49 AM)Shemzy Wrote: Sir, pls I tried the download only on sp flash tool I get this was the message that I got "PMT changed for the rom; it must be downloaded"

first format (except bootloader) then download

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
thank you so much and i am very grateful.....please there is one thing again, i am getting invalid imei on my phone pls how can i rectify this? God bless
(09-05-2015, 05:57 PM)Shemzy Wrote: thank you so much and i am very grateful.....please there is one thing again, i am getting invalid imei on my phone pls how can i rectify this? God bless

follow https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

* Listen to H-Tech Radio