Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sp flash tool error

padyt007 Wrote:And still decrypt failed error
we've downloaded the boot.img and will work on it then upload the modified version.

(11-12-2014, 09:11 PM)hovatek Wrote:
padyt007 Wrote:And still decrypt failed error
we've downloaded the boot.img and will work on it then upload the modified version.

hello any new development any thing i can help with?????????? please keep me updated
(11-15-2014, 09:00 AM)padyt007 Wrote: hello any new development any thing i can help with?????????? please keep me updated

we've checked out the boot.img , nothing out of place. we're considering making this modification @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-655.html . you can setup Android kitchen and try that modification
Its all blank here! We can't get the error off the fone plsss
hovatek Wrote:
padyt007 Wrote:hello any new development any thing i can help with?????????? please keep me updated

we've checked out the boot.img , nothing out of place. we're considering making this modification @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-655.html  . you can setup Android kitchen and try that modification

Hello Guys ! I followed the instruction you gave me !! Still same old story !! But I did something else I downloaded a similiar hardware boot.img ! I flashed it along with preloader.bin ,uboot.bin ! !!!!it still give the same error ! I guys is the bootloader that is encrypted! !! Pls explain the function of Uboot.bin and preloader.bin ! And is there any way to Decompress them or unpack them ,,,,,,
Wat if we use spflashtools to flash another Rom to it? Will dat possibly cure it?
(11-17-2014, 08:47 AM)abiola357 Wrote: Wat if we use spflashtools to flash another Rom to it? Will dat possibly cure it?

our whatsapp reps are now in a private session with you
hovatek Wrote:
abiola357 Wrote:Wat if we use spflashtools to flash another Rom to it? Will dat possibly cure it?

our whatsapp reps are now in a private session with you
PLease how do I unpack uboot.bin and preloader.bin
padyt0 Wrote:PLease how do I unpack uboot.bin and preloader.bin

MagicISO can extract .bin files
hovatek Wrote:
 padyt00 Wrote:PLease how do I unpack uboot.bin and preloader.bin

MagicISO can extract .bin files

it didnt extract it