Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] itel it1401

I took another pc and installed all the necessary drivers successfully. Then i tried using upgrade download tool it starts flashing then stop and write " BKF NV unplugged failed"
When i use research download it will start flashing goes and end and start back again continously non stop until i my finger pressing the volume button gets tired. Just tell me what i have to correct in the settings

Envoyé de mon i1k avec Hovatek mobile

(09-07-2015, 09:23 PM)alimalamm Wrote: I took another pc and installed all the necessary drivers successfully. Then i tried using upgrade download tool it starts flashing then stop and write " BKF NV unplugged failed"
When i use research download it will start flashing goes and end and start back again continously non stop until i my finger pressing the volume button gets tired. Just tell me what i have to correct in the settings

flash one file at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) as instructed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-4870.html
I first of all thank you for your enomours help for flashing my itel it 1401. I want to know if there is any update to its android version

(09-17-2015, 03:25 PM)alimalamm Wrote: I first of all thank you for your enomours help for flashing my itel it 1401. I want to know if there is any update to its android version

not at the moment