Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] itel it1401
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] itel it1401

[Please help] itel it1401

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
07-09-2015, 09:23 PM

I took another pc and installed all the necessary drivers successfully. Then i tried using upgrade download tool it starts flashing then stop and write " BKF NV unplugged failed"
When i use research download it will start flashing goes and end and start back again continously non stop until i my finger pressing the volume button gets tired. Just tell me what i have to correct in the settings

Envoyé de mon i1k avec Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2015, 11:04 PM
(07-09-2015, 09:23 PM)alimalamm I took another pc and installed all the necessary drivers successfully. Then i tried using upgrade download tool it starts flashing then stop and write " BKF NV unplugged failed"
When i use research download it will start flashing goes and end and start back again continously non stop until i my finger pressing the volume button gets tired. Just tell me what i have to correct in the settings

flash one file at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant) as instructed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-4870.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
17-09-2015, 03:25 PM
I first of all thank you for your enomours help for flashing my itel it 1401. I want to know if there is any update to its android version

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2015, 06:32 PM
(17-09-2015, 03:25 PM)alimalamm I first of all thank you for your enomours help for flashing my itel it 1401. I want to know if there is any update to its android version

not at the moment

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2