Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Infinix hot note stock

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 10:21 AM by hovatek. Edit Reason: contradicting title and post )

Please I Upgraded my Infinix hot note 16 + 2gig ram to lollipop i want to downgrade back to 4.4.2. Please grant me permission to downlod to [email protected] Thank You.

(09-03-2015, 05:43 PM)Dexterbee Wrote: Please I Upgraded my Infinix hot note 16 + 2gig ram to lollipop i want to downgrade back to 4.4.2. Please grant me permission to downlod to [email protected] Thank You.

contradicting title and post.
is your phone a hot note or a hot note pro?
I'm sorry, the phone is infinite hot note (16+2gb ram). I upgraded to lollipop 5.1 with the stock Rom of infinite hot note pro day is why. But I want to revert back to infinite hot note default OS which is 4.4.2 kit kat. Please help. Thank you very much.
(09-03-2015, 09:28 PM)Dexterbee Wrote: I'm sorry,  the phone is infinite hot note (16+2gb ram). I upgraded to lollipop 5.1 with the stock Rom of infinite hot note pro day is why.  But I want to revert back to infinite hot note default OS which is 4.4.2 kit kat.  Please help.  Thank you very much.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Thank you very much. I've recieved the file. I realy appreciate. God bless you.
Jst for confirmation purpose sir before i proceed with the file download, is d file for the 4.4.2 kitkat Operating system? and is it particularly for 2gb ram infinix hot note or for 1gb ram infinix hot note? Thank you very much sir.
(09-04-2015, 11:54 AM)Dexterbee Wrote: Jst for confirmation purpose sir before i proceed with the file download, is d file for the 4.4.2 kitkat Operating system? and is it particularly for 2gb ram infinix hot note or for 1gb ram infinix hot note? Thank you very much sir.

its, its 4.4 1GB RAM 16 GB ROM hot note X551
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 06:49 PM by Dexterbee. )
Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate your attention and assistance so far but Pls sir can i get the stock rom for 2gb ram precisely? As my phone won't power on if i use 1gb stock rom for it. Because i used 1gb ram stock of lollipop for it initially and it didn't come up. So its either i use the 4.4 kitkat for 2gb ram precisely or 4.4 for hot note pro. Thanks once again.
(09-04-2015, 06:47 PM)Dexterbee Wrote: Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate your attention and assistance so far but Pls sir can i get the stock rom for 2gb ram precisely? As my phone won't power on if i use 1gb stock rom for it. Because i used 1gb ram stock of lollipop for it initially and it didn't come up. So its either i use the 4.4 kitkat for 2gb ram precisely or 4.4 for hot note pro. Thanks once again.

if you have the phone's carton then check the specs to confirm.
we'll upload the 2GB RAM version @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html once available.
when you say 'didnt come up' after flashing the 1GB version , what exactly do you mean
I mean when I flashed d 1gb stock to my 2gb phone my phone didn't power on. I pressed the power button but the phone didn't respond, it remained blank like it was switched off until I flashed it with the stock of hot note pro then it powered on and the lollipop OS took effect. I've confirmed from my phone's carton, it's infinix x551 and "infinix hot note" is also written on the carton also. So now I'm using the lollipop but I want to go back to 4.4 kit kat. Thanks.