04-12-2014, 11:45 PM
most likely won't work
[Downloads] ClockworkMod recovery image for Tecno phones by Hovatek
04-13-2014, 10:02 PM
05-10-2014, 08:56 AM
(12-01-2013, 10:18 AM)hovatek Wrote: Here are the ClockworkMod recovery images for Tecno M3, S3, D3, D5, L3, P5, N9 and Phantom A+ (F7) by Hovatek along with a flashing guide. (same method works for other devices; just ensure to download your device's own ClockworkMod recovery image)
What about Tecno M9 (Phantom A3)
05-10-2014, 09:52 AM
@divesh, we can help you. you first need to send us two files:
* On you PC, open the MTK folder
* Open a folder named backups
* You should see another folder named Tecno_A3_backup...
* Open the folder and you should see a file named boot
* send the boot file to [email protected]
2. Raw CWM image
* On your PC, open the MTK folder
* Open the folder named recovery
* You should see two files
* Send the one with 'recovery' in its name to [email protected]
05-18-2014, 10:17 AM
PLS HELP After completing all process and see Recovery Flashed,
reboot into recovery? select Yes please. after selecting yes please instead of booting to recovery mode it only display TECNO for about a minute and restart d phone to menu again and my phone cnt boot to recovery menu again if i press down volume increase button and power button it alway display TECNO.
05-19-2014, 12:06 PM
(05-18-2014, 10:17 AM)tunanpa Wrote: PLS HELP After completing all process and see Recovery Flashed,
1. What app did you use to flash the file?
2. What phone model is it?
3. Where did you download the clockworkmod recovery image from?
05-19-2014, 12:19 PM
(05-19-2014, 12:06 PM)hovatek Wrote:(05-18-2014, 10:17 AM)tunanpa Wrote: PLS HELP After completing all process and see Recovery Flashed,
i use recovery tools to flash it, phone model is tecno p5 and i download the cwm recovery image from this site. thanks
05-19-2014, 01:40 PM
What model of phone?
05-19-2014, 10:07 PM
05-20-2014, 10:09 AM
use the MTK droid tools method of flashing clockworkmod explained @ http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=89
|Users browsing this thread:|