Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help in setting pc up

(10-28-2014, 06:05 AM)hydronetboss Wrote: Can you please provide the link to the download

https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...layer.html

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Okay i have downloaded it...it seems like an emulator.....lemme rephrase i mean as android as an os on pc 4.4 to b precise.....
(10-28-2014, 12:29 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Okay i have downloaded it...it seems like an emulator.....lemme rephrase i mean as android as an os on pc 4.4 to b precise.....

but you said all you need was to install apps. an emulator is what you need for that
Okay I tot u meant the os....so I tried looking for my pc on androidx86 but I didn't find ...any possible solution ??? And please take a look at my [email protected]
(10-28-2014, 06:18 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Okay I tot u meant the os....so I tried looking for my pc on androidx86 but I didn't find ...any possible solution ??? And please take a look at my [email protected]

you'll need to install Android sdk and download Android 4.4 libraries and all from the sdk ui

Yh I already have the development stuff...already unziped....when unziping it said some tin like name is toolong or so... Then sdk manager doesn't start...already trying to install java sdk...
(10-28-2014, 07:03 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Yh I already have the development stuff...already unziped....when unziping it said some tin like name is toolong or so... Then sdk manager doesn't start...already trying to install java sdk...

you'll need latest version of JRE installed
In the adt stufff sdk manager doesn't open...it just flashes a command line and goes off again is there any workaround for this am using a. 64 bit windows8.1
Okay I found a workaround ...xo what next
(10-28-2014, 09:02 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Okay I found a workaround ...xo what next

have you installed JRE?