Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help in setting pc up

Hi please I wana know what tools I should have on my new pc...say android sdk etc for developing as well as for hacking...
I would also want to know how to port android 4.4 to my laptop(I fink the emulator or so)as a second os and linux probably unbutu.....as well as how to triple boot the three operating systems
By the way my pc is a lenovo flex2-15.
Thanks in advance

(10-26-2014, 10:11 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Hi please I wana know what tools I should have on my new pc...say android sdk etc for developing as well as for hacking...
I would also want to know how to port android 4.4 to my laptop(I fink the emulator or so)as a second os and linux probably unbutu.....as well as how to triple boot the three operating systems
By the way my pc is a lenovo flex2-15.
Thanks in advance

now that's a long list. let's take it one at a time. installing multiple os on the PC, read http://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-partition...n-windows/
Yh I know ...my drive has about 2 drives (one hdd and one ssd) and I have one from an old computer...can't I use dose instead of partitioning my hard drive
(10-26-2014, 11:24 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Yh I know ...my drive has about 2 drives (one hdd and one ssd) and I have one from an old computer...can't I use dose instead of partitioning my hard drive

you could but that'll wear them out faster. just install the OS to them then
Sorry I have partitioned my hdd so how do I install the android 4.4 on the pc
(10-26-2014, 11:47 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: Sorry I have partitioned my hdd so how do I install the android 4.4 on the pc

you don't need to partition your hdd for that. are you looking to install an Android emulator only to use Android apps on PC or you want the setup for developing and testing?
I already have d sdk kit sha.........xo i guess its d one for install apps
And one compatible with the laptop because i searchd for d one for my pc i didnt find
(10-27-2014, 04:16 PM)hydronetboss Wrote: And one compatible with the laptop because i searchd for d one for my pc i didnt find

install Bluestacks
Can you please provide the link to the download