Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno g9 not charging

Please after flashing my Tecno G9, i discovered its no more charging. Its being plugged to the charger for over an hour but the percentage reduced instead of increasing. Please what do i do? Help. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

(09-04-2015, 02:36 PM)waquobanquo Wrote: Please after flashing my Tecno G9, i discovered its no more charging. Its being  plugged to the charger for over an hour but the percentage reduced instead of increasing. Please what do i do? Help. Thanks

try charging while its switched off and let me know how it goes
The same thing. Its not increasing. Its been 21percent since i plugged it
(09-04-2015, 07:29 PM)waquobanquo Wrote: The same thing. Its not increasing. Its been 21percent since i plugged it

re-flash all the files in the stock ROM then.
if it persists then the fault is between your phone's port and the charger(s) your're using
I reflashed using the same file but no change. I guess the problem is from that same file. Maybe its the fault. I wish to try another file. Can i get a different file from the previous one you sent me.

(09-07-2015, 01:35 PM)waquobanquo Wrote: I reflashed using the same file but no  change. I guess the problem is from that same file. Maybe its the fault. I wish to try another file. Can i get a different file from the previous one you sent me.

not for now. you'll need to get a working G9.
nobody had complained about this issue after using our ROM so  you might want to have your phone's USB port checked out
I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?
(10-10-2015, 11:41 AM)Neb Wrote: I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(10-11-2015, 09:31 AM)Same thing with me. Flashed the new OS and now it won\t charge. Anyone find a fix? Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 11:41 AM)Neb Wrote: I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
We'll work on a Mod to fix this bug