Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Tecno p9 WiFi hotspot problem

Please I would like to be permitted to download tecno p9 stock ROM. My phone's wifi hotspot turns on and off if I turn on my data connection

(09-05-2015, 08:52 AM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: Please I would like to be permitted to download tecno p9 stock ROM. My phone's wifi hotspot turns on and off if I turn on my data connection

1. what version of Android is the phone running on?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
4.4.2 kitkat
[email protected]
(09-07-2015, 05:36 PM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: 4.4.2 kitkat
[email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
It's saying PMT changed error, but I generated another scatter file and flashed everything now my phone is now totally blank, I can only hear it rebooting itself. If I could be granted permission to download 4.2 let me try it

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:19 PM by hovatek. )
(09-13-2015, 04:22 AM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: It's saying PMT changed error, but I generated another scatter file and flashed everything now my phone is now totally blank, I can only hear it rebooting itself. If I could be granted permission to download 4.2 let me try it

its not about trying just any ROM. If you're certain the phone is a P9 4.4 phone then stick to the P9 4.4 ROM and avoid 'generating' scatter files.
using SP flash tool, repeat the flashing. if you get the PMT error then format first before download
waiting..
It can't format without having all the files, including user data and cache
Also, the scatter file inside the backup is not working, still showing error.
(09-14-2015, 02:04 AM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: It can't format without having all the files, including user data and cache

yes it can. you click the format tab, not select format all as you might have been doing
ensure to see the SP Flash tool video @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(09-14-2015, 02:05 AM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: Also, the scatter file inside the backup is not working, still showing error.

what's the exact error code and the hint at the bottom?