Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to use smart phone flash tool on tecno m5

pls help i have been on this problem for a while now i have followed all your instruction and tutorial video on how to use smart phone flash tool but the software keep writing different error messaged brom error dram setting fail and from your post you said i should be sure i am using the correct file which i am because i downloaded the scatter file from your site also i cannot format the phone  because it is bricked it stops only at the tecno logo pls help

(09-05-2015, 11:12 AM)lanre today Wrote: pls help i have been on this problem for a while now i have followed all your instruction and tutorial video on how to use smart phone flash tool but the software keep writing different error messaged brom error dram setting fail and from your post you said i should be sure i am using the correct file which i am because i downloaded the scatter file from your site also i cannot format the phone  because it is bricked it stops only at the tecno logo pls help

so far, there are 2 different types of Tecno M5.
1.what version of Android was the phone originally running on?
2. what brom errors are you getting (the exact error messages)?
3. which files do you have there and how did you get them?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)