Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.

i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.

Pages (12): Previous 18 9 10 11 12
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
28-10-2015, 04:44 PM

Okay.. No problem

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 07:02 PM
(28-10-2015, 04:44 PM)xsantos Okay..  No problem

Still expecting the RUU error screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
29-10-2015, 05:06 PM
The owner of the fone has collected it.. M d one dat caused dat problem while trying to upgrade it.. He thinks it can't be repaired i tried convincing him sha bt he still took it.. Av been wit d fone fr a month now sha.. He has taken it to places bt no one has been able to repair it. I know it can be repaired bt it needs a developer that has wide knowledge abt htc fones to do that dats y i was looking fr a way to get in touch with you ppl.. He still hasn't repaired it sha.. He will bring it bvk to me eventually.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 05:38 PM
(29-10-2015, 05:06 PM)xsantos The owner of the fone has collected it.. M d one dat caused dat problem while trying to upgrade it.. He thinks it can't be repaired i tried convincing him sha bt he still took it..  Av been wit d fone fr a month now sha..  He has taken it to places bt no one has been able to repair it.  I know it can be repaired bt it needs a developer that has wide knowledge abt htc fones to do that dats y i was looking fr a way to get in touch with you ppl..  He still hasn't repaired it sha..  He will bring it bvk to me eventually.

We would like to take a look at the phone ourselves. Lets see how the next few months play out

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
30-10-2015, 07:04 AM

Okay sir...

Pages (12): Previous 18 9 10 11 12