Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.

Thank you.. but my htc is already showing S OFF since... asin it shows at the top of the bootloader something like ENDEAVOR U S OFF RL, does that mean it is lready s off?

Thank you.. but my htc is already showing S OFF since... asin it shows at the top of the bootloader something like ENDEAVOR U S OFF RL, does that mean it is already s off?
Am sorry sir but i dont really understand the s off issue.. my phone displays s off on the top of the bootloader, does that mean it is already s off or i should still proceed with the s off link you gave to me?
And please teach me how to connect my htc with my pc so i would be able to access the internal storage because my htc one xl doesnt have external storage port and i donno if maybe i would be able to use cwm to flash a new rom..
(09-21-2015, 06:20 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 04:54 PM)xsantos Wrote: plese i always get an error report whenever i type this command adb reboot bootloader and any other command that starts with adb... i have installed a new abd for my pc but its still the same error report and as such, av not been able to s off my phone because there are commands that has to do with adb there..pls what am i doing wrong? the error report i get is ....
demon running..
demon started succesfully...
error device not found.   pls help...

setup adb using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html

Attached Files
.png   adb.png (Size: 67.51 KB / Downloads: 2)
That is the screenshot of the error i always get whenever i type anything that has to do with adb in the command prompt.. av installed adb and fastboot with the step u gave to me. it still shows the same thing, what should i do pls.
(09-22-2015, 02:15 PM)xsantos Wrote: That is the screenshot of the error i always get whenever i type anything that has to do with adb in the command prompt.. av installed adb and fastboot with the step u gave to me. it still shows the same thing, what should i do pls.

1. is adb able to detect other Android devices
2. have you tried booting the phone into bootloader and running
Code:
fastboot devices
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-22-2015, 01:52 PM)xsantos Wrote: And please teach me how to connect my htc with my pc so i would be able to access the internal storage because my htc one xl doesnt have external storage port and i donno if maybe i would be able to use cwm to flash a new rom..

you could use adb sideload for that

Code:
adb sideload romname.zip

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
adb cant detect my device.. any command i do with adb dosnt work but the ones with fastboot works..
(09-22-2015, 06:54 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 01:52 PM)xsantos Wrote: And please teach me how to connect my htc with my pc so i would be able to access the internal storage because my htc one xl doesnt have external storage port and i donno if maybe i would be able to use cwm to flash a new rom..

you could use adb sideload for that

Code:
adb sideload romname.zip

Attached Files
.png   sideload new.png (Size: 82.71 KB / Downloads: 2)