Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 02:13 PM by hovatek. )

(09-26-2015, 12:04 PM)xsantos Wrote: I ran the writecid command again and i got a success report. But when i ran the fastboot getvar all command...  The part for cidnum is still showing none...

1. can adb now detect the phone and have you got a custom ROM for your exact model?
2. extract the content of the RUU using the guide @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2534428 or the one @ https://sites.google.com/site/androidbyy...om-htc-ruu

adb cant detect the phone and i dont know how to get the exact custom rom for my phone model...
(09-26-2015, 11:28 PM)xsantos Wrote: adb cant detect the phone and i dont know how to get the exact custom rom for my phone model...

lets put those aside for now. have you extracted the content of the RUU using the link above?
you could flash the images using fastboot
i followed the steps carefully i got the file... rom.zip but i wasnt able to extract the contents of the rom.. it keeps giving me an error
(09-27-2015, 08:56 PM)xsantos Wrote: i followed the steps carefully i got the file... rom.zip but i wasnt able to extract the contents of the rom.. it keeps giving me an error

what error was it giving?
the zip file is corrupted or something like that...
(09-28-2015, 04:38 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 08:56 PM)xsantos Wrote: i followed the steps carefully i got the file... rom.zip but i wasnt able to extract the contents of the rom.. it keeps giving me an error

what error was it giving?

Attached Files
.png   zip error.png (Size: 60.32 KB / Downloads: 2)
(09-28-2015, 08:25 PM)xsantos Wrote: what error was it giving?

try another RUU
okay thanks..lemme download it
i have downloaded another ruu and ve successfully extracted the files from the rom.zip archive... what should i do next.. i downloaded three ruus incase....