Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i bricked my htc one x now it cant boot past the htc logo.

(10-01-2015, 12:53 AM)xsantos Wrote: i have downloaded another ruu and ve successfully extracted the files from the rom.zip archive... what should i do next.. i downloaded three ruus incase....

good.
list the files inside the rom.zip

(10-01-2015, 01:21 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 12:53 AM)xsantos Wrote: i have downloaded another ruu and ve successfully extracted the files from the rom.zip archive... what should i do next.. i downloaded three ruus incase....

good.
list the files inside the rom.zip

Attached Files
.png   rom shot.png (Size: 120.02 KB / Downloads: 3)
that is a screenshot of the files i got
(10-01-2015, 03:08 PM)xsantos Wrote: that is a screenshot of the files i got

now, flash boot, recovery, system and userdata in fastboot.
you know the command for each right?
i dont know the command please
do i have to copy the files an to flash to the fastboot folder have been making use of?
do i have to copy the files an to flash to the fastboot folder have been making use of? and do i have to unlock the bootlader again before flashing the files?
(10-03-2015, 08:33 AM)xsantos Wrote: do i have to copy the files an to flash to the fastboot folder have been making use of? and do i have to unlock the bootlader again before flashing the files?

place them in the same location as fastboot.exe and unlock bootloader

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
i have flashed the files but when i try to reboot the phone it still hangs at the boot logo... it doesnt pass there
(10-03-2015, 07:15 PM)xsantos Wrote: i have flashed the files but when i try to reboot the phone it still hangs at the boot logo... it doesnt pass there

which ones did you flash? and did you do a factory reset in recovery mode?