Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Innjoo and Tecno h3 mac address is auto changing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Innjoo and Tecno h3 mac address is auto changing

[Downloads] Innjoo and Tecno h3 mac address is auto changing

Yochanan
Yochanan
Yochanan
05-09-2015, 11:11 PM

My tecno H3 and innjoo one wifi mac address changes when ever i turn of my wifi or reboot i need help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2015, 12:22 PM
(05-09-2015, 11:11 PM)Yochanan My tecno H3 and innjoo one wifi mac address changes when ever i turn of my wifi or reboot i need help

is it affecting the phone's functionality in any way?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Yochanan
Yochanan
Yochanan
09-09-2015, 05:54 PM
it changes so i have to ask my network technicians to always enter my mac address cause it changes anytime i switch of my wifi or turn off my phone....

But please how do i unbrick my phone...?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2015, 08:13 PM
(09-09-2015, 05:54 PM)Yochanan it changes so i have to ask my network technicians to always enter my mac address cause it changes anytime i switch of my wifi or turn off my phone....

a factory reset often fixes it.
you could edit the wifi file using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-117.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
XnggX
XnggX
XnggX
30-10-2017, 06:26 PM

(09-09-2015, 05:54 PM)Yochanan it changes so i have to ask my network technicians to always enter my mac address cause it changes anytime i switch of my wifi or turn off my phone....

After formatting my phone with SP Flash Tool using the "Format All + Download" option, the IMEI has gone, with the help of this forum I fix the problem. Now every time I reboot or turn off the phone, the wifi MAC address changes automatically.

Hovatek told you that a factory reset would solve but I already have many applications installed, it would be a work!

Fixed my IMEI with CGM Aladdim, can this same program solve this new problem?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-10-2017, 10:38 AM
(30-10-2017, 06:26 PM)XnggX After formatting my phone with SP Flash Tool using the "Format All + Download" option, the IMEI has gone, with the help of this forum I fix the problem. Now every time I reboot or turn off the phone, the wifi MAC address changes automatically.

Hovatek told you that a factory reset would solve but I already have many applications installed, it would be a work!

Fixed my IMEI with CGM Aladdim, can this same program solve this new problem?

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!