Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help on Tecno p5 bootloop.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help on Tecno p5 bootloop.

Help on Tecno p5 bootloop.

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-12-2014, 04:00 PM

Kayods I've been trying to resolve an invalid IMEI issue That's why i haven't replied but i've solved that... The files include boot, cache, ebr, lk, logo, mbr, preloader, recovery, system, userdata and scatter. I have to choose the path of secro and uboot from the folder which the ifiles folder is because it wasn't included in the ifiles folder.
I want to back up mine and upload that but i'm still unable to get permanent root when i tried using MTK. I've even tried frama root but when i connect back to pc it still shows yellow instead of green.
when it shows yellow in mtk droid tools, you're supposed to click ROOT then Ok on PC and grant on phone for yellow to change to green.
as for uploading, you can upload the entire backup (please, add secro and uboot to the !files to flash folder before uploading) with less than N100 using this etisalat plan @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-700.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kayods
Kayods
Kayods
Experienced Member
09-12-2014, 03:41 PM
I'd buy an etisalat sim then... No probs about that. I've not been on pc That's why cos of data.
I was clicking the root then but it'd say it has received temporary root until reboot but after reboot same thing. It's okay now though.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Kayods I'd buy an etisalat sim then... No probs about that. I've not been on pc That's why cos of data.
I was clicking the root then but it'd say it has received temporary root until reboot but after reboot same thing. It's okay now though.
thanks, we'll be standing by for your !files to flash link (upload to http://dropbox.com)
This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 06:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kayods
Kayods
Kayods
Experienced Member
09-12-2014, 08:02 PM
(09-12-2014, 06:09 PM)hovatek
Kayods I'd buy an etisalat sim then... No probs about that. I've not been on pc That's why cos of data.
thanks, we'll be standing by for your !files to flash link (upload to http://dropbox.com)

Don't mention.
Let me create a Dropbox account pending tomorrow that I'll buy and register a sim.
Kayods
Kayods
Kayods
Experienced Member
06-04-2016, 10:32 PM

Lol... And the phone is still running fine.

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Hovatek mobile
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6