Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my phone automatically on its data connection without my permission

Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3 after which flash a new Rom. It automatically on it data connection and download things i didn't give permission for. When i scan my phone 360 antivirus it detected that there is a malware on my phone due to the flashing of rom. What can i do?

(10-29-2014, 05:48 AM)sunnyopeyemi Wrote: Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3 after which flash a new Rom. It automatically on it data connection and download things i didn't give permission for. When i scan my phone 360 antivirus it detected that there is a malware on my phone due to the flashing of rom. What can i do?

1. What new ROM did you flash ?
2. Have you tried a factory reset ?
3. Have you tried reverting to your stock ROM?
the old tecno m3 stock rom i was given permission to download. i have tried factory reset but does seem to work. the malware does not only on my data connection, it deletes files on my Sd card anytime i reboot my phone. my antivirus needed root access to delete it but my phone can't be root again. the root software i.e frama root, doesn't seems to work . i think is because my phone was bricked before. pls wat do u think i should do?
(10-30-2014, 06:57 AM)sunnyopeyemi Wrote: the old tecno m3 stock rom i was given permission to download. i have tried factory reset but does seem to work. the malware does not only on my data connection, it deletes files on my Sd card anytime i reboot my phone. my antivirus needed root access to delete it but my phone can't be root again. the root software i.e frama root, doesn't seems to work . i think is because my phone was bricked before. pls wat do u think i should do?

Here's what you'll do. request For Tecno m3 MTK backup @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html . specify if it's new OS or old OS