Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android blackberry curve 4 restarting on its own
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

blackberry curve 4 restarting on its own

blackberry curve 4 restarting on its own

mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 01:09 PM

Good afternoon hovatek, pls I need help urgently. I just bought a blackberry curve 4 from a friend and every time I am watching video I downloaded with the phone, the phone keeps rebooting its self. But I can watch video that is already on my memory card. But I can't watch video I downloaded with the phone.
mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon hovatek, pls I need help urgently. I just bought a blackberry curve 4 from a friend and every time I am watching video I downloaded with the phone, the phone keeps rebooting its self. But I can watch video that is already on my memory card. But I can't watch video I downloaded with the phone. And I have wipe the phone many times without any change.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2014, 01:20 PM
(29-10-2014, 01:13 PM)mindlesss Good afternoon hovatek, pls I need help urgently. I just bought a blackberry curve 4 from a friend and every time I am watching video I downloaded with the phone, the phone keeps rebooting its self. But I can watch video that is already on my memory card. But I can't watch video I downloaded with the phone. And I have wipe the phone many times without any change.

whenever you download a video, where does it get saved to? phone memory or memory card?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Quote:I have downloaded videos both on phone memory and memory card.
mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:I have downloaded videos both on phone memory and memory card.
mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 02:14 PM
(29-10-2014, 01:20 PM)hovatek
(29-10-2014, 01:13 PM)mindlesss Good afternoon hovatek, pls I need help urgently. I just bought a blackberry curve 4 from a friend and every time I am watching video I downloaded with the phone, the phone keeps rebooting its self. But I can watch video that is already on my memory card. But I can't watch video I downloaded with the phone. And I have wipe the phone many times without any change.

whenever you download a video, where does it get saved to? phone memory or memory card?

I have downloaded videos both on phone memory and memory card.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2014, 02:31 PM
(29-10-2014, 02:14 PM)mindlesss
(29-10-2014, 01:20 PM)hovatek

I have downloaded videos both on phone memory and memory card.
let's take 2 videos for example. mention the full names + file extensions of two videos you've downloaded that are causing your phone to restart when viewed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mindlesss
mindlesss
mindlesss
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2014, 03:09 PM
I don't understand ur question. What do u mean by file extensions.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2014, 05:39 PM
(29-10-2014, 03:09 PM)mindlesss I don't understand ur question. What do u mean by file extensions.

file extension like .MP4, .AVI , .3GP etc

Note!