Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO Y4 FORGOTEN PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO Y4 FORGOTEN PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD

TECNO Y4 FORGOTEN PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD

Thadeus
Thadeus
Thadeus
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2015, 08:45 PM

I just forgot the password i used for tecno y4 privacy protection password and it keep sending a message to a phone number i set it to send sms saying "my phone may have been stolen, please keep this message" plesase help me out. i did factory reset but didnt work. would you allow me to download its stock backup
alteds@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 08:51 PM by Thadeus.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 03:53 AM
(06-09-2015, 08:45 PM)Thadeus I just forgot the password i used for tecno y4 privacy protection password and it keep sending a message to a phone number i set it to send sms saying "my phone may have been stolen, please keep this message" plesase help me out. i did factory reset but didnt work. would you allow me to download its stock backup
alteds@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Thadeus
Thadeus
Thadeus
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Thank you very much, i succeeded in password issue, my only problem that come after the flash is "rf calibration error" please help me out in this one also.
thanks in advance
alteds@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2015, 09:41 AM
(08-09-2015, 07:00 PM)Thadeus Thank you very much, i succeeded in password issue, my only problem that come after the flash is  "rf calibration error" please help me out in this one also.
thanks in advance
alteds@gmail.com

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.