Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno s9 wont boot normal
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno s9 wont boot normal

[Please help] Tecno s9 wont boot normal

Samueloguns
Samueloguns
Samueloguns
07-09-2015, 08:07 AM

pls my techno s9 is having a problem...malfunctioning, camera was unable to switch to main,..pls help me to fix it, ill be very great full. pls I Request for permission to download the stock backup
my G-mail Confusedamuelogunsabc@gmail.com
Samueloguns
Samueloguns
Samueloguns
07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
pls my tecno s9 is not booting normal, is malfunctioning and the camera could  not also working with back camera..there is no way to switch to back camera..pls i need your assistance to download the flash file so that all this could be fixed ,I Request for permission to download the stock backup
Samueloguns
Samueloguns
Samueloguns
07-09-2015, 08:20 AM
pls my tecno s9 is not booting normal, is malfunctioning and the camera could  not also working with back camera..there is no way to switch to back camera..pls i need your assistance to download the flash file so that all this could be fixed ,I Request for permission to download the stock backup
My G-mail Confusedamuelogunsabc@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 12:25 PM
(07-09-2015, 08:07 AM)Samueloguns pls my techno s9 is having a problem...malfunctioning, camera was unable to switch to main,..pls  help me to fix it, ill be very great full.  pls I Request for permission to download the stock backup
my G-mail Confusedamuelogunsabc@gmail.com

invalid gmail address
please, cross-check

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 12:26 PM

(07-09-2015, 08:18 AM)Samueloguns pls my tecno s9 is not booting normal, is malfunctioning and the camera could  not also working with back camera..there is no way to switch to back camera..pls i need your assistance to download the flash file so that all this could be fixed ,I Request for permission to download the stock backup

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.