Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] List of MTK Droid Tools errors and how to fix them
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] List of MTK Droid Tools errors and how to fix them

[Tutorial] List of MTK Droid Tools errors and how to fix them

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
22-10-2015, 11:34 AM

But boss it detected techno m9 very well so I don't think is drivers or port or code issue and I am very sure d usb debugging is marked...so I don't really know what's the problem

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 03:18 PM
(22-10-2015, 11:34 AM)Drockstar But boss it detected techno m9 very well so I don't think is drivers or port or code issue and I am very sure d usb debugging is marked...so I don't really know what's the problem

Create a new thread so we focus on this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
22-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Boss I have already done that this is link to the thread but d issue have not been resolved still have the same problem
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...7#pid55257

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 05:33 PM
(22-10-2015, 04:15 PM)Drockstar Boss I have already done that this is link to the thread but d issue have not been resolved still have the same problem
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...7#pid55257

please, just keep following the thread.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorgepalacio
jorgepalacio
jorgepalacio
29-12-2015, 09:06 PM

im trying too root my phone, its a mt6735 and it is driving me crazy, i tried everything for at least 2 months.... any way i get an error, and i dont know what does it means

ATTENTION! File /system/recovery-from-boot.p which restore factory recovery in case of phone switching on in a normal mode Is Found!

what does that means.....

i think that it means that i wont be able to modify my recovery ever
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-12-2015, 11:24 AM
(29-12-2015, 09:06 PM)jorgepalacio im trying too root my phone, its a mt6735 and it is driving me crazy, i tried everything for at least 2 months.... any way i get an error, and i dont know what does it means

ATTENTION! File /system/recovery-from-boot.p which restore factory recovery in case of phone switching on in a normal mode Is Found!

it means that your recovery would get overwritten (back to stock) after any normal system reboot.

if you can create cwm for your device using mtkdroidtools then when it asks to reboot to recovery you can click on it to get to cwm recovery but once you restart the phone it would revert back to stock
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-12-2015, 01:51 PM
(29-12-2015, 09:06 PM)jorgepalacio im trying too root my phone, its a mt6735 and it is driving me crazy, i tried everything for at least 2 months.... any way i get an error, and i dont know what does it means

ATTENTION!  WFile /system/recovery-from-boot.p which restore factory recovery in case of phone switching on in a normal mode Is Found!

MTK droid tools doesn't root phones. Search for the rooting procedure for your phone model

Note!
scott
scott
scott
30-01-2016, 05:00 AM
I am following the tutorial on using MTK Droid Tool to make a backup (thread-468). Please look at the attached screen-shot. (The Rook by EE phone is a carrier-branded ZTE Blade A410 btw). Three questions please:

1. the tutorial says that I should get a yellow box next to the PHone details, but the box is blue, as you can see. What does this mean? Is it a problem?

2. In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "TotalBytesPerChunk ...." error, that I should check that an SD is inserted. One **is**inserted. Could it be faulty? Also, you say to install BusyBox -- There are many many different BUsyBox installers in the Play store. Does it matter which one I install?

3. In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "SU is inaccessible" errror that i should ensure that the phone is rooted. Well, this phone is NOT rooted, I am hoping to use the tool to flash a rooted ROM, but first I want to take a backup of the stock ROM that is on my device. will this allow me to do that?

sorry for such beginner noob questions. I appreciate your help

scott
Attached Files
.jpg
scott mtk screen.JPG
Size: 78.21 KB / Downloads: 10
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-01-2016, 03:57 PM
(30-01-2016, 05:00 AM)scott I am following the tutorial on using MTK Droid Tool to make a backup (thread-468). Please look at the attached screen-shot. (The Rook by EE phone is a carrier-branded ZTE Blade A410 btw). Three questions please:

1. the tutorial says that I should get a yellow box next to the PHone details, but the box is blue, as you can see. What does this mean? Is it a problem?

2. In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "TotalBytesPerChunk ...." error, that I should check that an SD is inserted.  One **is**inserted. Could it be faulty? Also,  you say to install BusyBox -- There are many many different BUsyBox installers in the Play store. Does it matter which one I install?

3.   In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "SU is inaccessible" errror that i should ensure that the phone is rooted. Well, this phone is NOT rooted, I am hoping to use the tool to flash a rooted ROM, but first I want to take a backup of the stock ROM that is on my device.  will this allow me to do that?

scott

create a new thread for this 

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
This post was last modified: 30-01-2016, 03:57 PM by hovatek.

Note!
scott
scott
scott
30-01-2016, 08:30 PM

(30-01-2016, 03:57 PM)hovatek
(30-01-2016, 05:00 AM)scott I am following the tutorial on using MTK Droid Tool to make a backup (thread-468). Please look at the attached screen-shot. (The Rook by EE phone is a carrier-branded ZTE Blade A410 btw). Three questions please:

2. In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "TotalBytesPerChunk ...." error, that I should check that an SD is inserted.  One **is**inserted. Could it be faulty? Also,  you say to install BusyBox -- There are many many different BUsyBox installers in the Play store. Does it matter which one I install?

3.   In the thread with the list of errors, it says that if I get the "SU is inaccessible" errror that i should ensure that the phone is rooted. Well, this phone is NOT rooted, I am hoping to use the tool to flash a rooted ROM, but first I want to take a backup of the stock ROM that is on my device.  will this allow me to do that?

scott

create a new thread for this 

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Done:
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11610.html

If appropriate, plz remove this post and the previous two from this thread.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next