Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Y4 CWM Recovery and ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Y4 CWM Recovery and ROM

Tecno Y4 CWM Recovery and ROM

hmwaushi
hmwaushi
hmwaushi
07-09-2015, 04:11 PM

Hi, I have tecno y4 phone. Apparently the phone is infected by time service an monkey test malware. Please assist with tecno y4 cwm recovery image and stock / custom or a backup of the same.

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 06:12 PM
(07-09-2015, 04:11 PM)hmwaushi Hi, I have tecno y4 phone. Apparently the phone is infected by time service an monkey test malware. Please assist with tecno y4 cwm recovery image and stock / custom or a backup of the same.

Thank you.

what we have is the MTK backup.
supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
obesman
obesman
obesman
24-05-2016, 09:54 AM
(07-09-2015, 04:11 PM)hmwaushi Hi, I have tecno y4 phone. Apparently the phone is infected by time service an monkey test malware. Please assist with tecno y4 cwm recovery image and stock / custom or a backup of the same.

Thank you.

I have the same problem with my y4 too. Mine might be worse. Now my phone downloads and installs apps all by itself and i cant even uninstall them cos they go in as system apps. If i format or reset the minute i boot the phone i find them there again. What do i do/ Is there still hope for this phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-05-2016, 11:21 PM
(24-05-2016, 09:54 AM)obesman I have the same problem with my y4 too. Mine might be worse. Now my phone downloads and installs apps all by itself and i cant even uninstall them cos they go in as system apps. If i format or reset the minute i boot the phone i find them there again. What do i do/ Is there still hope for this phone?

create a new thread.. this is someone elses support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread