Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno m3 with booting problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno m3 with booting problem

tecno m3 with booting problem

boniface mbowo
boniface mbowo
07-09-2015, 05:15 PM

hi, my tecno m3 has a problem with booting
i tried to use the volume and switch buttons but still can not boot. it only shows black screen and tecno written on it and it does not show any sign of booting. what can i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 06:39 PM
(07-09-2015, 05:15 PM)boniface mbowo hi, my tecno m3 has a problem with booting
i tried to use the volume and switch buttons but still can not boot. it only shows black screen and tecno written on it and it does not show any sign of booting. what can i do?

1. how did this start?
2. what version of Android was it originally running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
boniface mbowo
boniface mbowo
07-09-2015, 07:59 PM

it started few days ago. it would freeze then for it to work i would remove the battery because when it freezes it could not even respond to the switch button. after that today in the morning it was slow, it would stop responding then later i decided to format thinking that the problem could be solved. then it came back to normal. later after a few hours, it just freeze then i tried to use the boot mode, but nothing could work. i have even bought a new battery thinking something could happen but still just shows black screen and tecno
boniface mbowo
boniface mbowo
07-09-2015, 08:01 PM
(07-09-2015, 07:59 PM)boniface mbowo

it started few days ago. it would freeze then for it to work i would remove the battery because when it freezes it could not even respond to the switch button. after that today in the morning it was slow, it would stop responding then later i decided to format thinking that the problem could be solved. then it came back to normal. later after a few hours, it just freeze then i tried to use the boot mode, but nothing could work. i have even bought a new battery thinking something could happen but still just shows black screen and tecno

it was running on 4.2.3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2015, 10:58 PM

(07-09-2015, 08:01 PM)boniface mbowo it was running on 4.2.3

Tecno M3 on 4.2.3? thats strange.
check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html to confirm if yours is the Old or New OS type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.