Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno m3 with booting problem

hi, my tecno m3 has a problem with booting
i tried to use the volume and switch buttons but still can not boot. it only shows black screen and tecno written on it and it does not show any sign of booting. what can i do?

(09-07-2015, 05:15 PM)boniface mbowo Wrote: hi, my tecno m3 has a problem with booting
i tried to use the volume and switch buttons but still can not boot. it only shows black screen and tecno written on it and it does not show any sign of booting. what can i do?

1. how did this start?
2. what version of Android was it originally running on?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-07-2015, 05:15 PM)boniface mbowo Wrote: hi, my tecno m3 has a problem with booting

it started few days ago. it would freeze then for it to work i would remove the battery because when it freezes it could not even respond to the switch button. after that today in the morning it was slow, it would stop responding then later i decided to format thinking that the problem could be solved. then it came back to normal. later after a few hours, it just freeze then i tried to use the boot mode, but nothing could work. i have even bought a new battery thinking something could happen but still just shows black screen and tecno
(09-07-2015, 07:59 PM)boniface mbowo Wrote:

it started few days ago. it would freeze then for it to work i would remove the battery because when it freezes it could not even respond to the switch button. after that today in the morning it was slow, it would stop responding then later i decided to format thinking that the problem could be solved. then it came back to normal. later after a few hours, it just freeze then i tried to use the boot mode, but nothing could work. i have even bought a new battery thinking something could happen but still just shows black screen and tecno

it was running on 4.2.3
(09-07-2015, 08:01 PM)boniface mbowo Wrote: it was running on 4.2.3

Tecno M3 on 4.2.3? thats strange.
check the pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html to confirm if yours is the Old or New OS type
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)