Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] please help tecno p5 plus is dead cant boot up

i need access to download tecno p5 plus mtk backup i tried flashing with flashtool and stuck half way now phone can bootup or display anything i need firmware

[email protected]

(09-08-2015, 07:38 PM)mathy007 Wrote: i need access to download tecno p5 plus mtk backup i tried flashing with flashtool and stuck half way now phone can bootup or display anything i need firmware

[email protected]

1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash
2. did you interrupt flashing by shaking the USB cord?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-09-2015, 10:25 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 07:38 PM)mathy007 Wrote: i need access to download tecno p5 plus mtk backup i tried flashing with flashtool and stuck half way now phone can bootup or display anything i need firmware

[email protected]

1. how did you get the files you were trying to flash
2. did you interrupt flashing by shaking the USB cord?
I downloaded it from one site,later i find out it's the new tecno p5 not p5 plus i only format it on flash tool but when i click on download it came up with error message now am looking for p5 plus firmware to bring the phone back to life

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
(09-09-2015, 10:38 AM)mathy007 Wrote: I downloaded it from one site,later i find out it's the new tecno p5 not p5 plus i only format it on flash tool but when i click on download it came up with error message now am looking for p5 plus firmware to bring the phone back to life

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)