Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTN SMARTMINI PHONES FILES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTN SMARTMINI PHONES FILES

MTN SMARTMINI PHONES FILES

Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
31-10-2014, 08:21 PM

As a result of high request for the MTN Smartmini Androids flash files, this thread will be loaded will the files as we have started the quest for the files with the help of God and Hovatek. 
Due to our bricked phones, we are expecting the flash files of those two MTN Smartmini phones in no long time. And if you are seeing this thread and you think you can be of a help, kindly help your brother as God is the only faithful rewarder. Thank. We are awaiting ..................
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
23-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Hello, currently the backup files of MTN Smartmini S620 is partially available but not uploaded.
Hovatek, I tried backing up d phone but "system.img" file proved stubborn cause wen trying to pack d flashfiles with "System.img", it shows file to large and might cause address error bla bla bla............. Pls help on how to go on it.

Currently, i have these files
Preloader
EBR1
Secro.img
Uboot.img
Boot.img
Recovery.img

except
System.img
Data.img
cache.img
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-02-2015, 12:26 PM
(23-02-2015, 11:56 AM)Tejrooney Hello,  currently the backup files of MTN Smartmini S620 is partially available but not uploaded.  
Hovatek,  I tried backing up d phone but "system.img" file proved stubborn cause wen trying to pack d flashfiles with "System.img",  it shows file to large and might cause address error bla bla bla.............  Pls help on how to go on it.
Currently,  i have these files
Preloader
EBR1
Secro.img
Uboot.img
Boot.img
Recovery.img
except
System.img
Data.img
cache.img
you could backup the entire ROM using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html . see the video for clarification
This post was last modified: 23-02-2015, 12:27 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
23-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Got it. Gonna try that ave seen from d link