Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bricked mtk6582 phablet

Hi,I tried to backup my working phablet and mtk droid tool always stuck at preloaded and DSP_BL.
It's stucks there for hours!!!can anyone tell me what is the cause??I need the ROM dump to unbrick my device.pls help.thks

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20141029_195231.jpg (Size: 346.22 KB / Downloads: 3)
specs attached

Attached Files
.png   2014_10_03_07.29.43.png (Size: 52.98 KB / Downloads: 4)
(This post was last modified:01-16-2015, 10:51 AM by hovatek. )
(11-01-2014, 10:27 AM)Ezer Wrote: Hi,I tried to backup my working phablet and mtk droid tool always stuck at preloaded and DSP_BL.
It's stucks there for hours!!!can anyone tell me what is the cause??I need the ROM dump to unbrick my device.pls help.thks

1. What version of MTK droid tools?
2. Did you launch as administrator?
3. Do you have sufficient space (up to 1GB) on the memory card?
4. Have you tried a ROM dump (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-526.html )
Ok,solved.i managed to revive my tab using read back rom from another same tab.very happy.Main cause of problem the preloader.bin.It will not let u flash if have a different preloader bin!seller send me rom with a different project:mr ch706 rom as mind was mtdtest.The preloader came with preloader ch706.bin.Mine was preloader.bin.After read back i got the preloader.bin and was able to flash any rom...haha....hope this can help others as well.thks admin