Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Tecno Phantom N9 wont power up

samuelzio Wrote:i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.
Dont have anyone close to me using it. What do i do now?

Tanx for your help so far, deeply grateful
Download Sp flash tool version 5. we'll be using it for the fix

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-05-2014, 04:15 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 03:59 PM)samuelzion Wrote: i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.

we're investigating the EMMC crash / failure issue. will keep you posted

I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
(11-05-2014, 05:36 PM)hovatek Wrote:
 samuelzio Wrote:i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.

Download Sp flash tool version 5. we'll be using it for the fix

pls where can i download the sp flash tool version 5? Can u paste a link here?
Thanks
 samuelzio Wrote:I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
here's the guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-526.html . do not interrupt the PC-phone connection once read-back begins
(11-05-2014, 05:49 PM)hovatek Wrote:
 samuelzio Wrote:I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
here's the guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-526.html . do not interrupt the PC-phone connection once read-back begins

i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx
 samuelzio Wrote:i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx

The tutorial emphasized that you not interrupt the read back process. at what stage exactly was it interrupted and how exactly was it interrupted? 
See this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html . its nothing to worry about
hovat Wrote:
 samuelzio Wrote:i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx

The tutorial emphasized that you not interrupt the read back process. at what stage exactly was it interrupted and how exactly was it interrupted? 

I am so sorry I didnt follow through your instruction. But when I tried stopping the read back process, it wasnt responding and I thought it had stopped. That was how I interuppted it. It was still at 0%
The phone should've come up by now
(11-07-2014, 07:17 AM)hovatek Wrote: The phone should've come up by now

The working tab didnt come inspite leaving it to charge for 6 hours. When I connect the charger to the device, white border acround the screen shows and it would blink for like 5 times before stopping.

Also, in that state i successfully copid the boot.img, but when i tired doing the FAT, i got to 12% and sais S_FT_READFAIL or something le that.

What can i do from here.
Thanks