Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno Phantom N9 wont power up
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Tecno Phantom N9 wont power up

My Tecno Phantom N9 wont power up

Pages (8): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM

samuelzio i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.
Dont have anyone close to me using it. What do i do now?

Tanx for your help so far, deeply grateful
Download Sp flash tool version 5. we'll be using it for the fix

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samuelzion
samuelzion
samuelzion
Techie Member
05-11-2014, 05:45 PM
(05-11-2014, 04:15 PM)hovatek
(05-11-2014, 03:59 PM)samuelzion i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.

we're investigating the EMMC crash / failure issue. will keep you posted

I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
samuelzion
samuelzion
samuelzion
Techie Member
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
(05-11-2014, 05:36 PM)hovatek
 samuelzio i have called but was told i need to get another working N9 to extract some files as my emmc has crashed.

Download Sp flash tool version 5. we'll be using it for the fix

pls where can i download the sp flash tool version 5? Can u paste a link here?
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
 samuelzio I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
here's the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html . do not interrupt the PC-phone connection once read-back begins

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samuelzion
samuelzion
samuelzion
Techie Member
06-11-2014, 02:12 PM

(05-11-2014, 05:49 PM)hovatek
 samuelzio I was able to get someone with the exacr model of my tecno. Pls i need the proceedure to extract the files you spoke to me about on the phone to correct the crashed emmc of my ta.

Thank you
here's the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html . do not interrupt the PC-phone connection once read-back begins

i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
 samuelzio i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx

The tutorial emphasized that you not interrupt the read back process. at what stage exactly was it interrupted and how exactly was it interrupted? 

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-11-2014, 02:51 PM
See this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html . its nothing to worry about

Note!
samuelzion
samuelzion
samuelzion
Techie Member
06-11-2014, 03:10 PM
hovat
 samuelzio i accidentally interupted the connection now the working tecno wont come on. what can i do pls. tnx

The tutorial emphasized that you not interrupt the read back process. at what stage exactly was it interrupted and how exactly was it interrupted? 

I am so sorry I didnt follow through your instruction. But when I tried stopping the read back process, it wasnt responding and I thought it had stopped. That was how I interuppted it. It was still at 0%
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-11-2014, 07:17 AM
The phone should've come up by now

Note!
samuelzion
samuelzion
samuelzion
Techie Member
07-11-2014, 09:52 AM

(07-11-2014, 07:17 AM)hovatek The phone should've come up by now

The working tab didnt come inspite leaving it to charge for 6 hours. When I connect the charger to the device, white border acround the screen shows and it would blink for like 5 times before stopping.

Also, in that state i successfully copid the boot.img, but when i tired doing the FAT, i got to 12% and sais S_FT_READFAIL or something le that.

What can i do from here.
Thanks
Pages (8): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next