Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Tecno M7 is hanging just stock in tecno logo.

daramolaboy Wrote:do u mean im gonna download a new  MediaTek USB VCOM drivers or i can reinsatall the former one im having...

the former is just fine

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hello sorry im still having thesame issue after performing those operation u asked me to do...
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 07:37 PM by hovatek. )
daramolaboy Wrote:hello sorry im still having thesame issue after performing those operation u asked me to do...
means you'll need to get another M7 backup. do you still have the first M7 backup you downloaded from us? and have you tried it again?
Also, you might want to
1. uninstall all mediatek, vcom and preoader drivers using USB deview
2. manually install vcom drivers afresh
3. delete the sp flash tool folder and re-extract
4. restart the PC
5. try flashing the files again

. if you still get the load doesnt match error then you clearly need another M7's stock backup
probably i should try flashing it with anoda system..... becos i have gotten more than 2 m7 backup's...
(11-30-2014, 08:22 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: probably i should try flashing it with anoda system..... becos i have gotten more than 2 m7 backup's...

good idea

pls i nid ur help. I format my tecno m7 using sp flash toolz nd now it is saying that device driver software was not succesfully installed. Pls, help me cos d fone is nt even comin up again i.e. dead
(07-23-2015, 07:16 AM)Babsaleg Wrote: pls i nid ur help. I format my tecno m7 using sp flash toolz nd now it is saying that device driver software was not succesfully installed. Pls, help me cos d fone is nt even comin up again i.e. dead

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread