Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Tecno M7 is hanging just stock in tecno logo.

can i do this without my phone communicating with my computer? if yes!! how im i gonna get the scatter file that u instructed us to get from mtk driod tool?? becos thats the first step i saw if u want 2 start the Sp tools {Click Scatter Loading and select the scatter file you created above in the window that pops up}.. thanks.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 02:21 PM by hovatek. )
(11-03-2014, 01:16 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: can i do this without my phone communicating with my computer? if yes!! how im i gonna get the scatter file that u instructed us to get from mtk driod tool?? becos thats the first step i saw if u want 2 start the Sp tools {Click Scatter Loading and select the scatter file you created above in the window that pops up}.. thanks.

You're asking the wrong question which means you're not reading the guide right.

You're supposed to have the lenth value which you'll get from MTK droid tools and use in SP flash tool. since MTK droid tools isn't working, the length value for your M7 to be supplied is 0x97D60000
You already have a scatter file in the MTK backup you downloaded from us
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 06:49 PM by daramolaboy. )
pls sorry what about the start address for tecno m7??? and after im tru with the sp flash tools is the last step necessary for me to go back to mtk droid tools becos i didnt start with that, if no im i gonna reboot my phone??
leave the default value there.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 08:49 PM by daramolaboy. )
pls can u re send me the mtk  stock backup for tecno m7 its asking of permission again @[email protected]..
(11-03-2014, 07:58 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: pls can u re send me the mtk  stock backup for tecno m7 its asking of permission again @[email protected]..

refresh your browser and try again
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 06:47 AM by daramolaboy. )
sorry what about the last step that say go back to mtk droid tools>click to process ROM_from flash tools at the ending there is sometin like cwm recovery  is it necessary for my case becos i didnt use mtk droid tools from the beginning.. and after im tru with the sp flash tools im i gonna reboot the phone or put it on directly ???
(11-04-2014, 03:12 AM)daramolaboy Wrote: sorry what about the last step that say go back to mtk droid tools>click to process ROM_from flash tools at the ending there is sometin like cwm recovery  is it necessary for my case becos i didnt use mtk droid tools from the beginning.. and after im tru with the sp flash tools im i gonna reboot the phone or put it on directly ???

just get the ROM_0 file first. we'll find a way around that. have you dumped the ROM_0 file? and what's the size?
yup im tru with the use of sp flash, and the Rom_1 file size is 2,487,264kb... whats the next step???