Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno M7 is hanging just Stock in tecno logo.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Tecno M7 is hanging just Stock in tecno logo.

My Tecno M7 is hanging just Stock in tecno logo.

Pages (13): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 613 Next
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
02-11-2014, 09:43 PM

okay i av that downloaded and installed what im i gonna do with that???
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
02-11-2014, 09:45 PM
okay i av that downloaded and installed what im i gonna do with that???
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM
sorry i have actually gotten the MTK droid tools, so far now i have 3 apps download.. MTK droid tools,SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183, PdaNetA4150.. but the obstacle left is that my phone isnt communicating with my computer system, becos i carefully re instal,l MEDIA TEK DA USB VCOM PORT as instructed but still giving same result. at this stage what do u think is the next step for me to take???????
Kayods
Kayods
Kayods
Experienced Member
02-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Did you successfully install the driver? Because windows may say its not signed and refuse to complete the installation.
When you plug in your phone, what does it show on the screen?
Does it make sound when plugged in?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2014, 11:14 PM

daramolaboy sorry i have actually gotten the MTK droid tools, so far now i have 3 apps download.. MTK droid tools,SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183, PdaNetA4150.. but the obstacle left is that my phone isnt communicating with my computer system, becos i carefully re instal,l MEDIA TEK DA USB VCOM PORT as instructed but still giving same result. at this stage what do u think is the next step for me to take???????

have you tried doing the Sp Flash tool readback using the guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html ?
This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 11:16 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
03-11-2014, 05:23 AM
can i do this without the phone communicating with computer?? becos wen i launch my mtk driod tool instead of the green color its showing me white color that the device isn't revealed connect or reconnect a cable, and complain earlier about the vcom port probably becos i cant put it in debugging mode, what can i do about this pls. thanks
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
03-11-2014, 05:27 AM
Kayo Did you successfully install the driver? Because windows may say its not signed and refuse to complete the installation.
When you plug in your phone, what does it show on the screen?
Does it make sound when plugged in?

yup there is a sound whenever i plug it but no recognition of phone becos the phone is just blank...
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
daramolaboy
Techie Member
03-11-2014, 06:02 AM
hello good morning pls im trying to reinstall the vcom driver the third tym again to weda thats where im missing it out but along the line after i browse for my OS as instructed which is usb2user_win765 there is a yellow caution telling me that the driver is not digitally signed!, what is the cause of this pls?
This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 09:27 AM by daramolaboy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2014, 11:27 AM
(03-11-2014, 06:02 AM)daramolaboy hello good morning pls im trying to reinstall the vcom driver the third tym again to weda thats where im missing it out but along the line after i browse for my OS as instructed which is usb2user_win765 there is a yellow caution telling me that the driver is not digitally signed!, what is the cause of this pls?

The driver is installed. shelf the warning for now. it's a standard warning when you install an unsigned application or driver. You've still not done the SP flash tool read back
I asked you to put MTK droid tools aside for now and start the SP flash tool read back

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2014, 11:30 AM

(03-11-2014, 05:23 AM)daramolaboy can i do this without the phone communicating with computer?? becos wen i launch my mtk driod tool instead of the green color its showing me white color that the device isn't revealed connect or reconnect a cable, and complain earlier about the vcom port probably becos i cant put it in debugging mode, what can i do about this pls. thanks

you're to use SP flash tool for the read back, not MTK droid tools

Note!
Pages (13): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 613 Next