Hello There, Guest! Login / Register

Private Support: Need instant replies? You can get live support from Hovatek for just $5! START RIGHT AWAY (June 28, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tecno M7 is hanging just stock in tecno logo.

hello good day, i'm Daniel chatting with u from cyprus, pls my tecno m7 just get stock on a tecno logo without booting up. and i av seek so many help online but could get any and dont know how u guyz can help me on this plss thanks...

(11-01-2014, 04:25 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: hello good day, i'm Daniel chatting with u from cyprus, pls my tecno m7 just get stock on a tecno logo without booting up. and i av seek so many help online but could get any and dont know how u guyz can help me on this plss thanks...

1. What we're you doing before it began?
2. Is your phone rooted?
NO, the phone was kind of getting slow to responds i thought it was as a result of virus issue i decided to reset the factory settings, like some hours after then it went off and refuse to come up just got stock in tecno logo...
NO, the phone was kind of getting slow to responds i thought it was as a result of virus issue i decided to reset the factory settings, like some hours after then it went off and refuse to come up just got stock in tecno logo...
(11-01-2014, 06:05 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: NO, the phone was kind of getting slow to responds i thought it was as a result of virus issue i decided to reset the factory settings, like some hours after then it went off and refuse to come up just got stock in tecno logo...

1. Turn off the phone
2. Format the memory card and slot back in
3. Boot the phone into recovery mode
4. Factory reset and wipe cache
5. Reboot the phone
waiting..
Sorry how am i gonna boot the phone into recovery mode pls??
(11-01-2014, 07:50 PM)daramolaboy Wrote: Sorry how am i gonna boot the phone into recovery mode pls??

read //forum.hovatek.com/thread-479.html
Thanks i have gotten it, i actually search it on youtube... so Andriod is still upgrading.... thanks, gonna drop a comment latter....
hello, good morning pls i gave my phone a hard reset as u ask me to, but it has been upgrading adriod till this morning, so i removed the b3 and perform d action again and re boot it but its not displaying any thing again what do u think im gonna do next?.....thanks.