Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix hot 2 problems

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 06:32 PM by hovatek. )

(09-28-2015, 10:04 AM)Drockstar Wrote: How do I create, CWM touch, TWRP AND PHIL touch recovery for infinix hot2 X510

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

there's a project on this @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-8605.html
you could join by commenting under

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I downloaded the infinix X510 Firmware folder file (.rar) to the phone sd card so I extracted the firmware folder with ES file xplorer... I connected the phone to pc... I copied the firmware folder. Rar file to the pc but could not extract or open the. Rar X510 folder with Internet Explorer so I decided to copy d extracted folder to d pc I could now see d mtk scatter text and other things.. I then flash with sp flash tool but I encountered this error under sp flash tool : BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007) there is file not loaded yet
HINT:
1. Pls check if DA path is correct
2. Pls check if all d rom files exist
3. Pls check if the scatter file description is syn with the exit rom files
Since den the phone had not boot to menu
(10-02-2015, 05:53 AM)Drockstar Wrote: I downloaded the infinix X510 Firmware folder file (.rar)  to the phone sd card so I extracted the firmware folder with ES file xplorer... I connected the phone to pc... I copied the firmware folder. Rar file to the pc but could not extract or open the. Rar X510 folder with Internet Explorer so I decided to copy d extracted folder to d pc I could now see d mtk scatter text and other things.. I then flash with sp flash tool but I encountered this error under sp flash tool : BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007) there is file not loaded yet
HINT:
1. Pls check if DA path is correct
2. Pls check if all d rom files exist
3. Pls check if the scatter file description is syn with the exit rom files
Since den the phone had not boot to menu

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
I have tried it on another mtk devices mtk droid tools could not detect it tool so what should I do next...i have also deleted the extracted mtk droid tools and re extract yet not still detecting the phone
Please I guess u should give me link to download lower version like 2.3.0
(10-04-2015, 07:29 PM)Drockstar Wrote: I have tried it on another mtk devices mtk droid tools could not detect it tool so what should I do next...i have also deleted the extracted mtk droid tools and re extract yet not still detecting the phone

already asked you to create a new thread
On the contrary I do believe you are wrong. Go over the steps again.. I do believe you made a mistake somewhere I did and mtk backup of my hot 2 using Droid tools and mobile uncle changed the imei smoothly.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
(10-05-2015, 10:11 AM)Abilityjoe Wrote: On the contrary I do believe you are wrong. Go over the steps again.. I do believe you made a mistake somewhere I did and mtk backup of my hot 2 using Droid tools and mobile uncle changed the imei smoothly.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

So what u r saying is dat I should uninstall pdanet and mtk Droid tools den re download

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
(09-21-2015, 09:56 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 07:53 PM)Drockstar Wrote: [email protected] infinix hot2 also android one os 5.1 lollipop

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html 
format and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

The stock backup u sent to my email after finish downloading I noticed dis (1gb) in front of the name of the backup.. mine is 2gb I just wanna confirm if that is representing d ram

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
D problem is phone it has no recovery having same problem here

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile