Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download techno l6 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Permission to download techno l6 Stock rom

Permission to download techno l6 Stock rom

Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
10-09-2015, 01:59 PM

Please grant me permission to download the techno l6 stock rom. The phone won't boot up, just shows techno and then reboots again. I need the stock rom to flash my phone back to life. My email is Abilityjoe@gmail.com please.. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2015, 02:51 PM
(10-09-2015, 01:59 PM)Abilityjoe Please grant me permission to download the techno l6 stock rom. The phone won't boot up, just shows techno and then reboots again. I need the stock rom to flash my phone back to life. My email is Abilityjoe@gmail.com please..  Thanks

how did this issue start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
10-09-2015, 03:06 PM
The phone feel into water at first, I cleaned it though but then within an hour I noticed the phone volume keys stopped working, I pulled out the battery and reinstalled em, it would just show the techno logo and keep rebooting

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2015, 05:38 PM
(10-09-2015, 03:06 PM)Abilityjoe The phone feel into water at first, I cleaned it though but then within an hour I noticed the phone volume keys stopped working, I pulled out the battery and reinstalled em, it would just show the techno logo and keep rebooting

lets hope this isnt a hardware issue
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
10-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Thanks alot.... I'd download the file now and flash using the sp flash tools as instructed.. I'd post the feedback soon

Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
Abilityjoe
11-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Finally the phone is back to life, the only problem is hardware... The volume keys are bad and never responds.... Thanks team hovatech