Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] ITEL IT1500 BLANKS OUT AFTER POWERED ON
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] ITEL IT1500 BLANKS OUT AFTER POWERED ON

[Downloads] ITEL IT1500 BLANKS OUT AFTER POWERED ON

tarizfame
tarizfame
tarizfame
Enthusiastic Member
10-09-2015, 05:39 PM

Hello, Thanks an million for your support on my Tecno Y3.
I have a problem and I think flashing will be the only solution.
I have an Itel it1500 that contain most of my vital document during my Web development project, one day I switched on the phone and it was working fine, after a while it blanks out and since then, that has been its major problem, i have tried factory reset and hand flashing but it doesn't work. Please I need most of the files on it, and I think you can help me out, Thanks.
here is my email: tarizfames@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2015, 09:58 AM
(10-09-2015, 05:39 PM)tarizfame Hello, Thanks an million for your support on my Tecno Y3.
I have an Itel it1500 that contain most of my vital document during my Web development project, one day I switched on the phone and it was working fine, after a while it blanks out and since then, that has been its major problem, i have tried factory reset and hand flashing but it doesn't work. Please I need most of the files on it, and I think you can help me out, Thanks.

if the files are saved to SD card then simply remove it and backup.
if they're in the phone storage then lets see how your files can be safely recovered.
whats the present condition of the phone? totally dead or stuck at Itel logo?
This post was last modified: 11-09-2015, 09:58 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tarizfame
tarizfame
tarizfame
Enthusiastic Member
11-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(10-09-2015, 05:39 PM)tarizfame Hello, Thanks an million for your support on my Tecno Y3.

Thanks a lot for your reply!
Like I said, the phone is booting, but after it has boot, suddenly the Phone screen will gradually go blank but the phone will still be on. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2015, 04:02 PM
(11-09-2015, 12:31 PM)tarizfame Thanks a lot for your reply!
Like I said, the phone is booting, but after it has boot, suddenly the Phone screen will gradually go blank but the phone will still be on. Thanks

its quite possible you're having a screen issue, a lagging phone or a corrupted ROM.
before we attempt flashing system, is your PC able to detect the phone and mount its storage before the screen goes dark?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tarizfame
tarizfame
tarizfame
Enthusiastic Member
12-09-2015, 08:04 AM

(11-09-2015, 12:31 PM)tarizfame

Thanks a lot for your reply!
Yes my PC detects it even before it goes blank, but am sure its not a screen problem.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2015, 12:44 PM
(12-09-2015, 08:04 AM)tarizfame Yes my PC detects it even before it goes blank, but am sure its not a screen problem.

yes, doesnt seem like a hardware issue.
its likely between a screen protector / guard and a ROM issue

here's what you'll do. once it boots up, quickly connect the phone to your PC via USB cord and mount your storage. see if your storage is still mounted on the PC after the screen goes dark so you can copy out your files

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash fdl 1&2 and system using Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
tarizfame
tarizfame
tarizfame
Enthusiastic Member
13-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Thanks, I appreciate, I will try it out.