Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Downloads] Infinix race jet X501 stock Rom

I have infinix race jet X501. Its currently giving me problem with the error message "unfortunately, core has stopped". I have tried all troubleshooting steps to eliminate this error, even performed hard reset, factory reset from recovery mode, but no luck. so i had to go with flashing Rom. I am happy with the current version of android that is 4.2.1 jellybean. So jst needed a new stock Rom and need permission to download it. Thanks 

Note: If any solution is provided to above error, without the need to flash the Rom is appreciated.Thanks again.

(09-10-2015, 05:40 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I have infinix race jet X501. Its currently giving me problem with the error message "unfortunately, core has stopped". I have tried all troubleshooting steps to eliminate this error, even performed hard reset, factory reset from recovery mode, but no luck. so i had to go with flashing Rom. I am happy with the current version of android that is 4.2.1 jellybean. So jst needed a new stock Rom and need permission to download it. Thanks 

Note: If any solution is provided to above error, without the need to flash the Rom is appreciated.Thanks again.

you'll need to reflash the /system partition.
supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Here it goes: [email protected] Can you please assist me with it.
(09-10-2015, 05:40 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I have infinix race jet X501. Its currently giving me problem with the error message "unfortunately, core has stopped". I have tried all troubleshooting steps to eliminate this error, even performed hard reset, factory reset from recovery mode, but no luck. so i had to go with flashing Rom. I am happy with the current version of android that is 4.2.1 jellybean. So jst needed a new stock Rom and need permission to download it. Thanks 

(09-11-2015, 06:24 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Here it goes: [email protected] Can you please assist me with it.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

(09-11-2015, 06:32 PM)[email protected] Wrote:

Thanks for the files. Smile. But i cannot download sp flash tool. the link is blank.
(09-12-2015, 03:52 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Thanks for the files. Smile. But i cannot download sp flash tool. the link is blank.

it works fine here