Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

codes not working

Bros,  we do appreciate you but most of the code for etisalat, MTN, Glo and Airtel free credit and browsing isn't working. I think you should post new one.thanks.

For free browsing, hav u tried eti social nd chat pak, airtel 1gb tweaking of imei nd for mtn, 2go imei wch is hard to get dis day.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
(09-10-2015, 07:50 PM)mboy13 Wrote: For free browsing, hav u tried eti social nd chat pak, airtel 1gb tweaking of imei nd for mtn, 2go imei wch is hard to get dis day.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile

Thank so much for your reply Goid bless you. Its only etisalat that is working on pisphon application but very very sloiw, I had simple server application but Etisalat, MTN, Glo and Airtel settings isn't working. How will tweaking Airtel, MTN, Glo and Etisalat because SEND AT COMMAND do always fail to send.

Please give me the break down, I don't know which IMEI I should use, hope to hear from you as soon as poisible.
for the eti chat/social pack. the IP you use depend how it will be fast look for IP here
http://proxylist.hidemyass.com