Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Zero can't detect SIMs.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Zero can't detect SIMs.

[Please help] Infinix Zero can't detect SIMs.

Endi
Endi
Endi
Enthusiastic Member
11-09-2015, 04:28 PM

Hello Admin, hello friends,

I'm using an Infinix X506 with a J608-16G stock ROM which suddenly stopped detecting my SIMs or any SIM for that matter this morning. I didn't drop the phone neither do I pull the SIMs often (so I'm not expecting a hardware problem). I haven't tweaked or upgraded anything save some apps occasionally.

I have to set up a hotspot with another phone to be in this forum and yes, the SIMs are detected and works well in other phones.

I have checked to see if the problem is from an installed app by getting the phone into Safe Mode, and that didn't help. I'm now at my wits end, somebody help please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2015, 06:14 PM
(11-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Endi Hello Admin, hello friends,

I'm using an Infinix X506 with a J608-16G stock ROM which suddenly stopped detecting my SIMs or any SIM for that matter this morning. I didn't drop the phone neither do I pull the SIMs often (so I'm not expecting a hardware problem). I haven't tweaked or upgraded anything save some apps occasionally.

I have to set up a hotspot with another phone to be in this forum and yes, the SIMs are detected and works well in other phones.

I have checked to see if the problem is from an installed app by getting the phone into Safe Mode, and that didn't help. I'm now at my wits end, somebody help please.

1. does the phone still have baseband and IMEI?
2. enable then disable airplane mode as see if that helps
3. supply a gmail address if the above fix doesn't work

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Endi
Endi
Endi
Enthusiastic Member
12-09-2015, 09:49 AM
(11-09-2015, 06:14 PM)hovatek

1. Yes, it does have all. Nothing's been tampered with at all.
2. It repeats the same messages as when you pop in the SIMs. NO SIM DETECTED.
3. francaogbondamati@gmail.com

Thanks, I appreciate.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2015, 01:42 PM
(12-09-2015, 09:49 AM)Endi 1. Yes, it does have all. Nothing's been tampered with at all.
2. It repeats the same messages as when you pop in the SIMs. NO  SIM DETECTED.
3. francaogbondamati@gmail.com

Thanks, I appreciate.

download the MTK backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash secro.img using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know if the issue persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anilkumar9
Anilkumar9
Anilkumar9
02-07-2016, 03:49 PM

(12-09-2015, 09:49 AM)Endi
(11-09-2015, 06:14 PM)hovatek

It still not working sir what do I have to do now
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
03-07-2016, 12:23 PM
(02-07-2016, 03:49 PM)Anilkumar9 It still not working sir what do I have to do now

Check the simcard port pins there should be six also try other simcards
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2016, 05:08 PM
(02-07-2016, 03:49 PM)Anilkumar9 It still not working sir what do I have to do now

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!