Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Am in need of infinix hot note pro stock. permission todownload.

Plz I need stock rom for my infinix hot note pro 32/2 dat is bricked, I hav tried all procedures here in ur forum for unbricking but didn't work for me, I don't hav any working infinix hot note pro with me and mine doesn't vibrate anymore since I formated it with sp flash tools I downloaded from here. Plz I need a working stock rom that will wake up this my infinix hot note pro. my Gmail account [email protected]

(09-11-2015, 10:41 PM)izyflow Wrote: Plz I need stock rom for my infinix hot note pro 32/2 dat is bricked, I hav tried all procedures here in ur forum for unbricking but didn't work for me, I don't hav any working infinix hot note pro with me and mine doesn't vibrate anymore since I formated it with sp flash tools I downloaded from here. Plz I need a working stock rom that will wake up this my infinix hot note pro. my Gmail account [email protected]

you didnt follow the guide because it states clearly that you shouldn't format unless you have the stock ROM for your exact phone model.
granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
(09-11-2015, 10:41 PM)izyflow Wrote: Please help, one of the files(system.img) you sent to me is corrupt. Please help share with me [email protected]
(09-13-2015, 10:42 AM)izyflow Wrote: Please help, one of the files(system.img) you sent to me is corrupt. Please help share with me [email protected]

the ROM works perfectly.
what do you mean by corrrupted?
System.img refuse to extract from the zip folder. Can u send me system.img. for infinix hot note pro. I will b [email protected]

Attached Files
.jpg   TMPDOODLE1442213407208.jpg (Size: 127.28 KB / Downloads: 1)
(09-14-2015, 07:52 AM)izyflow Wrote: System.img refuse to extract from the zip folder. Can u send me system.img. for infinix hot note pro. I will b [email protected]

your download is faulty. re-download or download using another device.