Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] How Do I Solve "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded" in SP Flash Tools?

Good afternoon Sir. I read your post and it was very helpful. I rooted my device (Infinix Hot 2 X510) with Kingroot, but it keeps rebooting; that is, it shows only the Infinix logo and android and then it stuck there. I tried the recovery mode but it stops at "android logo with a red exclamation mark".  I followed your instructions step by step but I kept getting this message from SP Flash Tool, "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". 

Could you show me how to solve this problem? Below are the screenshots. 

Thanks and remain ever blessed.

Attached Files
.png   2015-09-12_092833.png (Size: 172.51 KB / Downloads: 25)
.png   2015-09-12_092856.png (Size: 156.66 KB / Downloads: 21)
.png   2015-09-12_105836.png (Size: 62.62 KB / Downloads: 23)
Thank you in anticipation for assistance and prompt response. Bless You
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 06:17 PM by hovatek. )
(09-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Soundman Wrote: Good afternoon Sir. I read your post and it was very helpful. I rooted my device (Infinix Hot 2 X510) with Kingroot, but it keeps rebooting; that is, it shows only the Infinix logo and android and then it stuck there. I tried the recovery mode but it stops at "android logo with a red exclamation mark".  I followed your instructions step by step but I kept getting this message from SP Flash Tool, "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". 

Could you show me how to solve this problem? Below are the screenshots. 

Thanks and remain ever blessed.
The PMT error on an X510 is something to be paranoid about
how did you get the file(s) you're trying to flash?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)