Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Question about cwm
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Question about cwm

Question about cwm

Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
12-09-2015, 05:02 PM

Wich one is safe and which one has bugs Self created and downloaded cwm recovery which one is more powerful and which one has problems? :-)

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2015, 06:57 PM
(12-09-2015, 05:02 PM)Sale babaji Wich one is safe and which one has bugs Self created and downloaded cwm recovery which one is more powerful and which one has problems? :-)

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile

there's no difference so far its for the exact phone model.
the one you download was created by someone afterall

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
13-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks I just downloaded a ctr recovery and install it to my Gionee m2 problem I'm having is that when wiping and crearing cache it will take more than 50 minute without clearing it never wipe my cache is that a problem if so what's the solution thank you
This post was last modified: 13-09-2015, 05:11 PM by Sale babaji.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 03:54 AM
(13-09-2015, 05:10 PM)Sale babaji Thanks I just downloaded a ctr recovery and install it to my Gionee m2 problem I'm having is that when wiping and crearing cache it will take more than 50 minute without clearing it never wipe my cache is that a problem if so what's the solution thank you

flash a custom recovery using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.