Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Sd card unexpectedly removed in infinix surf spice X403

Hellooooo administrator.... Please my infinix surf spice x403 has been giving me a problem with the SD card....... It always says memory card unexpectedly removed and I have to restart the phone before it comes because the mount section at the storage side is always blank after that happen.... I bought a new memory card and still the same problem......  please help me fix it.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 09:00 PM by hovatek. )
(09-12-2015, 11:11 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Hellooooo administrator.... Please my infinix surf spice x403 has been giving me a problem with the SD card....... It always says memory card unexpectedly removed and I have to restart the phone before it comes because the mount section at the storage side is always blank after that happen.... I bought a new memory card and still the same problem......  please help me fix it.

format both phone storage and SD card then try using a 4GB (or lower) SD card
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 07:09 AM by redeemer kbee. )
Administrator please, is it a system fault and needed to be flashed with sp flash tool??... because the problem started with 8GB and after I changed it to 16 GB........ it is now worse...... Meanwhile I use the phone for a lot of stuffs .......I formatted it several times together with the the SD card but still same problem....
(09-14-2015, 07:07 AM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Administrator please, is it a system fault and needed to be flashed with sp flash tool??... because the problem started with 8GB and after I changed it to 16 GB........ it is now worse...... Meanwhile I use the phone for a lot of stuffs .......I formatted it several times together with the  the SD card but still same problem....

try a 4GB (format it as FAT32 using a PC) or lower SD card.
if it persists then then supply a gmail address for the stock backup
Administrator... The problem still persist....... This is my gmail account [email protected]
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 11:43 AM by hovatek. )
(09-14-2015, 05:38 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Administrator... The problem still persist....... This is my gmail account [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Administrator, my phone is infinix surf spice x403 not Tecno...... the link u have given me is for tecno... thanks.
(09-15-2015, 08:36 AM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Administrator, my phone is infinix surf spice x403 not Tecno...... the link u have given me is for tecno... thanks.

sorry, the link is https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html
Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 04:47 PM by redeemer kbee. )
Administrator, anytime i connect the device to my pc, it connect and disconnect after making sounds..please how do i fix it??meanwhile i have installed the usb vcom drivers downloaded from hovatek...please help.