Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My brother itel it1400 phone is stuck at starting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My brother itel it1400 phone is stuck at starting

My brother itel it1400 phone is stuck at starting

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Espera
Espera
Espera
14-09-2015, 01:16 AM

My brother saw me doing some  thing with my phone, and after that, he tryied to reproduce my work, he accidently uninstalled his system, and the phone is stuck on bootloop, i will need your help for granting me permission  for download itel it1400 plover or also know as itel iNote Plover. pleaz help me hovatek group, youare very grateful... excuz me for my english, im french... i'm still waiting for you golden reply... thanks yu
Espera
Espera
Espera
14-09-2015, 01:18 AM
i need the phone stock rom because my brother didn't made the backup of his phone before... thanks you my email, esperacorporate51@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(14-09-2015, 01:16 AM)Espera My brother saw me doing some  thing with my phone, and after that, he tryied to reproduce my work, he accidently uninstalled his system, and the phone is stuck on bootloop, i will need your help for granting me permission  for download itel it1400 plover or also know as itel iNote Plover. pleaz help me hovatek group, youare very grateful... excuz me for my english, im french... i'm still waiting for you golden reply... thanks yu

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash fdl 1&2 and system using Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Espera
Espera
Espera
20-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Hi hovatek group, after flashing the .pac file you gived me on my brother phone, it worked but the touchpad is working in reverse... cauz i think it is not its stock rom, maybe i should try to download the two itel it1400 plover variant 1 and variant 2 you have. So grant me permission to download the two files...  and i will try them, i think you gave me the iNote Mini Plover stock rom instead of the mine.... just grant me permission for the two download.... thanks you, you reply is in gold for me, my brother is embarassing...  its  becoming awkward to me.... pleaz help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2015, 12:15 PM

(20-09-2015, 11:32 PM)Espera Hi hovatek group, after flashing the .pac file you gived me on my brother phone, it worked but the touchpad is working in reverse... cauz i think it is not its stock rom, maybe i should try to download the two itel it1400 plover variant 1 and variant 2 you have. So grant me permission to download the two files...  and i will try them, i think you gave me the iNote Mini Plover stock rom instead of the mine.... just grant me permission for the two download.... thanks you, you reply is in gold for me, my brother is embarassing...  its  becoming awkward to me.... pleaz help

i granted you download permission for 1400 as you requested and you have download permisson for the two variants

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Espera
Espera
Espera
21-09-2015, 07:10 PM
thank yu for granting me permission, i will let you know after trying
Espera
Espera
Espera
21-09-2015, 10:03 PM
Hi, i downloaded the two file, i don't know what to do with the second compressed file, the bin file? It is not flashable.... help me help me
Espera
Espera
Espera
22-09-2015, 12:12 AM
I flashed itcand all worked but the networks  not working, my microsim is recognised but it show any service... whats the matter?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 12:13 PM
(22-09-2015, 12:12 AM)Espera I flashed itcand all worked but the networks  not working, my microsim is recognised but it show any service... whats the matter?

1. which of the variants did you flash?
2. check settings > about > baseband. is it null?

Note!
Espera
Espera
Espera
01-10-2015, 08:48 AM

(22-09-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek
(22-09-2015, 12:12 AM)Espera I flashed itcand all worked but the networks  not working, my microsim is recognised but it show any service... whats the matter

The baseband isn't null, i remarked that the microsim work one hour or sometimes 2 hours after the phone start

I flashed the plover variant 2, becoz with the plover variant 1, my touchpad has not worked
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next