Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.

[Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2015, 10:38 AM

(19-09-2015, 07:44 PM)Umrous I have done that already still not working. I took it to see an engineer who uses a box in flashing of phones. He used a box called Miraclebox and it reads on his pc and successfully loaded the phone. The problem now is that he don't have the flash file of the phone. He said he needed an exact working same model(H3) of the phone so that he can copy the flashfile/stockrom of the phone. He said the box after copying from the working phone will come as just *one file* as output. Meaning he cannot use the mtkbackup that i already have. I have tried by all means to see if i could find anybody with this my type of phone model but i couldnt. I have also tried meeting with the few mobile sellers i know of so that i can borrow the phone for him to copy with his box but most of them dont have the phone model again. They said its no longer in production as they have already sold the few they got. Once again, the box is called Miraclebox. Thanks.

im aware of the box method.
if his PC could detect the phone then its clearly a driver thing on your end.
hope you stumble upon a working H3 soon

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2