Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.

[Please help] My Tecno H3 Stocked on boot. I need a permission to download a working Stockrom.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 04:56 PM

Hello Admin, i got my tecno h3 phone bricked. I tried flashing it with sp flash toos with my backup stockrom but it seems the rom isnt backed up well and this has got my phone stucked on tecno logo. please help. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 05:40 PM
(14-09-2015, 04:56 PM)Umrous Hello Admin, i got my tecno h3 phone bricked. I tried flashing it with sp flash toos with my backup stockrom but it seems the rom isnt backed up well and this has got my phone stucked on tecno logo. please help. thanks.

1. how did you get the ROM you flashed?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2015, 08:37 AM
(14-09-2015, 05:40 PM)hovatek
(14-09-2015, 04:56 PM)Umrous Hello Admin, i got my tecno h3 phone bricked. I tried flashing it with sp flash toos with my backup stockrom but it seems the rom isnt backed up well and this has got my phone stucked on tecno logo. please help. thanks.

1. how did you get the ROM you flashed?
2. supply a gmail address

I flashed it through sp flash tool with with an mtkbackup files that was not properly backed up. The ROM i flashed it with was from the same phone that got bricked. I once backed it up some weeks back just before it got bricked but i guess it wasnt backed up properly. i did the ROM back up with MTKDroid Tools. I think the error was during the backup. I have been without phone for days now and i dont know what to do as i dont have access to download the backup. Pls help. Here is my gmail address Themeck0001@gmail.com. Thanks alot.
This post was last modified: 16-09-2015, 08:45 AM by Umrous.
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2015, 09:47 AM
I flashed it through sp flash tool with with an mtkbackup files that was not properly backed up. The ROM i flashed it with was from the same phone that got bricked. I once backed it up some weeks back just before it got bricked but i guess it wasnt backed up properly. i did the ROM back up with MTKDroid Tools. I think the error was during the backup. I have been without phone for days now and i dont know what to do as i dont have access to download the backup. Pls help. Here is my gmail address Themeck0001@gmail.com. Thanks alot. - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-797...l#pid48951
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 12:09 PM

(16-09-2015, 08:37 AM)Umrous I flashed it through sp flash tool with with an mtkbackup files that was not properly backed up. The ROM i flashed it with was from the same phone that got bricked. I once backed it up some weeks back just before it got bricked but i guess it wasnt backed up properly. i did the ROM back up with MTKDroid Tools. I think the error was during the backup. I have been without phone for days now and i dont know what to do as i dont have access to download the backup. Pls help. Here is my gmail address Themeck0001@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

granted! download Tecno H3 MTK backup and Patch @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
flash the MTK backup using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
the phone should then get stuck at logo
let me know when you get to this stage so I explain how to use the patch

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
17-09-2015, 04:30 PM
(16-09-2015, 12:09 PM)hovatek
(16-09-2015, 08:37 AM)Umrous I flashed it through sp flash tool with with an mtkbackup files that was not properly backed up. The ROM i flashed it with was from the same phone that got bricked. I once backed it up some weeks back just before it got bricked but i guess it wasnt backed up properly. i did the ROM back up with MTKDroid Tools. I think the error was during the backup. I have been without phone for days now and i dont know what to do as i dont have access to download the backup. Pls help. Here is my gmail address Themeck0001@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

granted! download Tecno H3 MTK backup and Patch @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
flash the MTK backup using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
the phone should then get stuck at logo
let me know when you get to this stage so I explain how to use the patch

Thank you very i have downloaded the files and try to flash the phone with an sp flash tools but my phone is refusing to detect the vcom preloader driver. This initially i thought was the preloader driver that has an error on my pc but i tried re-installing it again and again and still the same problem. I even tested another phone with it and it detect the driver and install successfully. From my observation admin, i think its the preloader driver on my H3 that has come up with this new problem. This observation was also confirmed as i tried going to my device manager on my pc to check for driver installation and this usb vcom preloader driver will continue coming up and going within seconds. showing the yellow error driver installation on com port and disappearing within seconds again. It just keeps fluctuating. Dont know if there is anyway to correct this usb vcom pre-loader driver problem on my h3? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2015, 07:32 PM
(17-09-2015, 04:30 PM)Umrous Thank you very i have downloaded the files and try to flash the phone with an sp flash tools but my phone is refusing to detect the vcom preloader driver. This initially i thought was the preloader driver that has an error on my pc but i tried re-installing it again and again and still the same problem. I even tested another phone with it and it detect the driver and install successfully. From my observation admin, i think its the preloader driver on my H3 that has come up with this new problem. This observation was also confirmed as i tried going to my device manager on my pc to check for driver installation and this usb vcom preloader driver will continue coming up and going within seconds. showing the yellow error driver installation on com port and disappearing within seconds again. It just keeps fluctuating. Dont know if there is anyway to correct this usb vcom pre-loader driver problem on my h3? Thanks

try a different USB cord and PC (preferably Windows 7) then install VCOM drivers and try flashing

Note!
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2015, 12:40 AM
(17-09-2015, 07:32 PM)hovatek
(17-09-2015, 04:30 PM)Umrous Thank you very i have downloaded the files and try to flash the phone with an sp flash tools but my phone is refusing to detect the vcom preloader driver. This initially i thought was the preloader driver that has an error on my pc but i tried re-installing it again and again and still the same problem. I even tested another phone with it and it detect the driver and install successfully. From my observation admin, i think its the preloader driver on my H3 that has come up with this new problem. This observation was also confirmed as i tried going to my device manager on my pc to check for driver installation and this usb vcom preloader driver will continue coming up and going within seconds. showing the yellow error driver installation on com port and disappearing within seconds again. It just keeps fluctuating. Dont know if there is anyway to correct this usb vcom pre-loader driver problem on my h3? Thanks

try a different USB cord and PC (preferably Windows 7) then install VCOM drivers and try flashing

I have done that. Have tried three different USB cord and another pc. Inshort, both PCs are running on Win7. I've installed VCOM drivers severally, still nothing. I dont think the problem is either from the USB cable, PC or Windows.... I think its from the phone itself. Because, i have tried a different phone using these same cable, PC and Win and it worked.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2015, 10:31 AM
(18-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Umrous I have done that. Have tried three different USB cord and another pc. Inshort, both PCs are running on Win7. I've installed VCOM drivers severally, still nothing. I dont think the problem is either from the USB cable, PC or Windows.... I think its from the phone itself. Because, i have tried a different phone using these same cable, PC and Win and it worked.

charge the phone's battery using an external charger.
hold the volume increase button when connecting to PC for flashing

Note!
Umrous
Umrous
Umrous
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 07:44 PM

(18-09-2015, 10:31 AM)hovatek
(18-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Umrous I have done that. Have tried three different USB cord and another pc. Inshort, both PCs are running on Win7. I've installed VCOM drivers severally, still nothing. I dont think the problem is either from the USB cable, PC or Windows.... I think its from the phone itself. Because, i have tried a different phone using these same cable, PC and Win and it worked.

charge the phone's battery using an external charger.
hold the volume increase button when connecting to PC for flashing

I have done that already still not working. I took it to see an engineer who uses a box in flashing of phones. He used a box called Miraclebox and it reads on his pc and successfully loaded the phone. The problem now is that he don't have the flash file of the phone. He said he needed an exact working same model(H3) of the phone so that he can copy the flashfile/stockrom of the phone. He said the box after copying from the working phone will come as just *one file* as output. Meaning he cannot use the mtkbackup that i already have. I have tried by all means to see if i could find anybody with this my type of phone model but i couldnt. I have also tried meeting with the few mobile sellers i know of so that i can borrow the phone for him to copy with his box but most of them dont have the phone model again. They said its no longer in production as they have already sold the few they got. Once again, the box is called Miraclebox. Thanks.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next